On the day coordination
This package is perfect if you have everything planned, especially if you are having a marquee, tipi, outdoor wedding celebration. You may have given everyone written instructions, however you are left a little anxious that it will all go to plan . It may sound terrifying – but that’s right! You will need to hand over your bridal manuscript! I promise I truly care how important your day is and you can rest assured it will all run smoothly.
I will meet with you approximately 4/6 weeks before your wedding to get a full understanding of what you have planned, which suppliers you have on board, the tasks you need to be covered and what your expectations are for the day. I then create a timeline and schedule of events and confirm the final arrangements with your suppliers. A copy of the plan is then circulated to all parties in advance so that everybody is fully briefed, ready for your big day.
It is then my role to act as the first point of contact for all suppliers so that if queries/questions crop up in the lead-up to, or on the day itself, I can discreetly handle these on your behalf. I will then be with you, bright and early, on the day to ensure everything runs perfectly to plan, ensuring you have the best day ever!
As a guideline, pricing for our wedding day management service starts at £595 and would always include the following:
- Wedding consultation to discuss your plans 4/6 weeks before the wedding
- Creation of a wedding schedule/timeline
- Confirmation of arrangements with your suppliers
- Advice and guidance following the consultation in the lead-up to your wedding
- Management of the wedding day itself – ensuring everything happens as planned and dealing with anything unforeseen that crops up!